Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

anniversary trip to chicago


For our first anniversary Ben and I decided to make a quick trip to Chicago. We took the Megabus down to use the money saved on a nicer hotel. We had no idea what to expect and I feel like we can't complain for how cheap it was (even if the air conditioning didn't work on the way down). We headed to Wrigleyville to catch a Cubs game, and I actually surprised myself with how much fun I had. On our actual anniversary we did some shopping and took an architectural tour by boat along the Chicago river. It was absolutely incredible! What I don't have photographed is the amazing restaurants that we ate at, specifically Farmhouse & The Publican. I made a vow to myself to not post any iPhone photos in hopes take I take more photos with our nice camera. You know what? Lugging a big camera is kind of tough, and for whatever reason I hate pulling it out at restaurants. Some day I will treat the camera as another appendage and build more confidence shooting in resturants.

No comments:

Post a Comment