Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

breckenridge family vacation


 
 
 
 

Two of my brothers live in Colorado, so once a year the whole family makes their way to the mountains for a visit.  The USA Pro Cycle Challenge was going on during our visit and the race happened to be down the road from where we were staying. I had never experience an event like this and I think it caught my family by surprise on how thrilling it was! The next day we headed to Summer Fun Park where we spent the day riding gondolas, ski lifts, alpine slides and a little hike on top of a breath taking mountain. The last day we headed down to lower elevation (which, is deceivingly high in Breckenridge and took a bit of a toll on all of us) to stay with my brother where we had a picnic in Washington Park and then checked out the Denver Botanical Gardens. It was a great relaxing trip and I think Ben and I fall in love with Colorado more and more with every visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment